- Keynote Speaker - Paul Biddinger, MD, Chief Preparedness and Continuity Officer at Mass General Brigham in Boston, Director of the Center for Disaster Medicine at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH), and Director of the Emergency Preparedness Research, Evaluation and Practice (EPREP) Program at the Harvard T. H. Chan School of Public Health
- Q & A with MDPH and MassDEP Commissioners
- Public Health Law 101 with CDC Law Team & Cheryl Sbarra
- Risk Based Food Inspections with the FDA
- Hot Topics from MDPH Bureau of Infectious Disease and Laboratory Sciences (BIDLS)
- Title 5 Review for Boards of Health
- Tobacco Control Track
- Housing Court Mock Trial with the Honorable Judge Sullivan on Friday, October 28th.
- And more! Please see our Preliminary Program in the AGENDA tab below.
- Offering RS/REHS, CP-FS, CHO, SE/SI, RN CEUs
EP and RN approval pending at this time.
Plus! Join us for Comedy Night with JIMMY TINGLE on Wednesday!
Full Conference Registration includes:
Registration after September 15
All sessions on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Lunch and Dinner on Wednesday and Thursday
Breakfast on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
Cocktail reception on Wednesday evening
Wednesday night comedy show with Jimmy Tingle
Yoga, massage chairs and more!
Non-member student/retirees: $260
$50 increase to all...
Non-member student/retirees: $310
$50 increase to all...
|Registration after September 15|
All sessions and lunch included for each day
No breakfast or dinner - must purchase separately
Non-member student/retirees: $125
Non-member student/retirees: $185
Non-member student/retirees: $235
Housing Court Mock Trial
9:30am to 11:30am
|Wednesday Dinner and Jimmy Tingle Show||$65||$75||$85|
|Breakfast for each day||$30||$35||$40|
Sea Crest Beach Hotel
350 QUAKER ROAD, NORTH FALMOUTH, MA, 02556.
All hotel reservations are to be made directly with the Sea Crest Beach Hotel. Rates are $159.00/night, excluding tax.
Call the hotel directly for reservations and be sure to mention the MHOA rate. 1-800-225-3110.
Or book online using code: 10Y1BJ
Preliminary Conference Program - Updated as of August 2, 2022
Sponsors & Exhibitors
INVITATION TO SPONSOR/EXHIBIT
In the past, there have been over 300 participants that included health officers, public health nurses, registered sanitarians, engineers, board of health members, private Title 5 soil evaluators and system inspectors and many more. This is a great opportunity to network and/or maximize brand exposure and increase your booth traffic by sponsoring/advertising. Your company’s support of the MHOA Conference is vital for the continued excellence of this meeting.
($750 8/5/2022 - 9/14/2022), ($800 after 9/15/2022)
Includes: 6’ table, 2 chairs, electricity and
(1) admission with CEUs and coffee/snacks in exhibit hall
SET-UP: Tuesday, October 25th from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM and/or
Wednesday, October 26th from 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM
Exhibitor Booth Hours:
Weds. 10/26: 8:00am – 9:00am, 10:50am – 11:10am, 12:10pm – 1:30pm (Lunch/exhibit) and 2:20pm – 2:40pm
Thurs. 10/27: 8:00am – 9:00am, 10:50am – 11:10am, 12:10pm – 1:30pm (Lunch/exhibit) and 2:20pm – 2:40pm
See Hotel & Travel tab for lodging details
Plenary Speaker Sponsor ($1750.00)
Food Protection Track Sponsor ($1000.00)
Public Health & Management Track Sponsor ($1000.00)
Wastewater Track Sponsor ($1000.00)
Tobacco Control Track ($1000.00)
Network Luncheon Sponsor ($2000.00)
Entertainment Night Sponsor ($1500.00)
Coffee Breaks Sponsor ($1250.00)
Conference Website Ads
Home Page Ad ($750.00)
Registration Page Ad ($500.00)
Program Schedule Ad ($750.00)
Conference Booklet Ads
Whole Inside Page Ad ($300.00)
Half Inside Page Ad ($175.00)
The Massachusetts Health Officers Association (MHOA) has scholarships available to assist local public health department staff with attendance at the 2022 MHOA Conference at the Sea Crest in Falmouth, MA. The goal is to reach MHOA members that would otherwise not be able to attend.
- Individuals must be a current (2022) MHOA member, new to local public health (within the last two years), never attended an MHOA conference before, and have no available funding from their municipality, PHE Region or HMCC to attend the conference.
- All of those who accept a scholarship must attend for all 3 days of the conference.
What the scholarship covers:
Conference scholarships cover the hotel and registration costs for the entire conference (3 Days, 2 nights with meals included) on October 26-28, 2022.
APPLICATION DEADLINE is September 15, 2022